Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Second District

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

Second District - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 am

Noxthajan chuckled as he finished eating the grapes he hold. "Alright onward to First District then we'll check the Back Alley." He summoned his laptop as it floated above his left shoulder and began to walk up the stairs, passing a few shops that led to the huge door to the First District. He pushed it open and proceeded through.

Noxthajan has moved to the First District.
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm

X'thorne smiled as Noxthajan walked past her and into the First District. Her smile disappeared the minute he was gone. "What exactly was so funny?" she asked herself. X'thorne shook her head, pulled out her plas-blade while simultaneously vanishing her Gunbrella. "Onwards," she muttered.

X'thorne has moved to First District
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Xiron exited out of the portal and back into the District he had arrived in earlier that day. It did not seem to be any different than when he had first come. He stepped out of the way and waited for Mesa to arrive through it with him. He scanned the area, looking for the Chessman Ryan whom he had posted there. 'Xejan said he took care of this area,' he thought, 'So Second and Third Districts are cleared.'
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 pm

mesa hopped nimbly from the portal into the second district. She looked around curiously realizing shes never actually been to this town before. She nodded at xiron and said,
"you know, I've never been here before...its rather exciting really". Her eyes cautiously watch all corners of her unfamiliar environment checking for any signs of movement.
" so what exactly are we gonna be doin here dad?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 pm

He spotted his Lesser as Mesa entered through the portal and motioned him over. "Rax, Xab, Xejan and I were here earlier, dealing with an infestation of Bulky Vendors. We already took care of the leader, but the two of us are just here to tie up any loose ends and see if we can get any more useful items from them." He nodded to the Lesser, who vanished then, "And I can show you around the town a bit if you'd like. Its a nice place to come if you don't want to be bombarded by Heartless."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 pm

mesa blinked and looked around listening for anything that could be a Bulky Vendor.
"oh, i take it bulky venders are bad heartless? and i would love to look around town,it feels almost peaceful here..." she trailed off as she scratched her right ear comically like a feline scratching itrs head.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:36 pm

He smiled at her as she did so, "No, they aren't too bad. They just happened to show up in an abnormally large group this time. Usually, they only come one at a time and hide out. They don't even really attack - if you can catch one before it runs away, you can get items from a little dispenser on its face."

He stepped out further into the low plaza they were currently in. "This is the Second District. It's mostly shopping here, with a hotel over there, and a few of the richer houses. If you take that alleyway over there, you can get to the Third District, which is just the edge of the power plant, and a few old houses that aren't really used anymore. We already took care of that one, and Xejan said he cleared out this area already."

He motioned to another alleyway, "That way leads to the Ex-District, which is where most of the houses are, along with a few restaurants and a small park." He pointed across the plaza to the doorway above the fountain. "And that way leads out to the First District, where the main Gummi port is, along with a few more shops and such."

He turned back to her, "So, where would you like to head first?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Mesa blinked her shadowy ice chiped eyes and waggled her ears.
"catch one eh? well if I see one i think that could be quite fun. hmm, i dont know where i want to go..." as she thinks she crouches down and takes a mighty leap onto the roof of a nearby building. She puts a hand on a chimney as she leans into open space trying to get a view of the town. In the distance she sees a tall wooden gate with a welcome sign above it, across the small square there looks to be a small restaurant and a shop with flourescent lights above it. "that must be the forst district dad was talking about" she thought aloud. Making up her mind she vaulted off the building and landed gracefully besdie xiron, ruffling his coat with the winds that followed her descent. "okay I'd like to go to the first district it looks cool." she smiles and strides off leaving xiron to follow her.

[mesa has moved to Traverse Town FIRST DISTRICT]

Last edited by xirak on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Xiron smiled and caught up to her. "Very flashy." Was all he said, as they headed into the next district.

[Xiron has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: FIRST DISTRICT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second District
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2