Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Second District

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

The Second District is infested with a variety of Heartless. Notable locations include the Gizmo Shop; a bell on the roof can eventually be rung 3 times to reveal the world's keyhole. The Dalmatian's House is also nearby, down a narrow back alley which also leads to the Back Alley. The Hotel on the west side of the District is often invaded by Heartless, but can be entered through the Lobby; in addition, the Red Room and Green Room. The east side of town includes the entrance to Third District, as well as a set of roofs that can be climbed to reach treasures and a hidden entrance to a balcony in the Third District. Finally, the world's keyhole is hidden in the fountain just in front of the First District entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Portal: Skyscraper --> Bell Tower   Second District I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Xiron exits the portal and onto the roof of the bell tower above the mansion and gizmo shop of the Second District of Traverse Town. He looked around to see if Raxen was indeed where he guessed the Superior would arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Xabel stepped out from the portal behind Xiron, and came to stand next to him, crouching low to the ground, pressing two fingers of his right hand to the ground. "Anything here? Raxen, Heartless? ....Somebodies?" he asked him quietly, as the Bell Tower always gave him a sense of awe, because, indeed, it was the secret to this World's Keyhole.
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Down from where the bell was, nearby the fountain the door to the alley way opened and out came the superior. Hood up and inspecting a small map in his gloved hand. He raised his head from the map, looking around until he locked eyes with his watchers, Xiron and Xabel. He turned and started walking, immediately vanishing and reappearing on the same level where the two had been. His clothes seemed to fall and sway lightly as if wind had picked up around him " Have I been keeping you waiting too long?" He said as he pulled his hood off and let his hair breathe, blinking his amber eyes at the two, a joking smile spread on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 pm

"No, we just got here," the Knight replied, standing between two columns and looking out over the Second District's long plaza below, pulling his own hood up, even though the white denim did little to camouflage him from view, other than mute the sheen of his helm, "What did you find?"
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Xabel standing, chuckling quietly, so that it didn't echo around the Square. "Oh, Aye," he started, rubbing his smooth-shaven chin "I've grown a beard in the time we've spent waiting for you." he finished dryly, an odd smirk on his face.

"So, what're we after from the Bulky Vendors, eh?" He asked, rolling his neck. "And where should we look?"

He then rolled his eyes, slow as usual, Xiron had replied first, so he shrugged. "Never mind what I said, then. What's the report, eh Rax?"
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

"The most densly populated part is the Third District, as you can see they are rather sparse here. But some are even distributed in the First District. I've yet to investigate the Ex District." Raxen said crossing his arms and looking off as he recalled his memory.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Xabel nodded, thinking. "Well, we can either split up, and tackle all three Districts at once, or, all three of us can head to the Third, and knock out the abundant area with a much higher chance of grabbing the damned Machines." He said, shrugging lightly.

"Of course, if we do that, we need others to round up the few here and in the First District. Those can either be other members, or we could possibly get Lionel and Vera to knock out the two areas."

"What do you think, Xiron?" He asked, turning to look at the Knight, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:22 am

Xejan walked through into the night of traverse town and smiled widely at the three that were there. "greetings to you lords. The ladies should be coming through shortly." he flipped his hair back with a practiced yet elegant gesture and ribbons snaked up his hair to tie it in place. He looked out into the night. "I await your further instruction but i do ask if it is possible for myself and the ladies to work together." His voice was respectful as was his gestures towards the men.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Xiron turned to Xejan as he stepped through the portal. "Well that sounds like a plan in and of itself. The three of us can take the Third District, and the others can divide themselves up as they wish to the other three. How many sounded like they were actually coming, Xejan?" He nodded his head toward the portal, motioning back to the Skyscraper beyond it.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Xejan bowed slightly to the superior then replied. "I believe that both my lady and her daughter are both going to be coming. I am not positive about Yamx. Her motivations and plans sometimes hard to understand so i do not know if she will be joining us at all. Nor do I know if young Lyx will be along." He nodded stepping aside so when the women came out of the portal there would be room for them.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Xabel stifled a small yawn, the lack of movement was boring him. He rolled his neck until it cracked on both sides, then stretched his arms as far behind his back as he could. "If that's our plan, let us go." He said, before turning to Xejan.

"Hmm...well, that's another two. With you, that makes three." Xab said. shrugging. "You may not be able to work with the ladies...there are three other Districts that need flushing out. Luckily, those three are more scarcely populated than the Third District."
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Xiron called out with in the silent speech of the Lesser Nobodies, and one of his chessmen (a tall figure of purple and silver, ending in a cylindrical base rather than feet and holding a high spear) appeared on the roof of the Bell Tower alongside them.

"Ryan," Xiron addressed the Chessman, "Please inform the members who come through the portal here to join up in teams of three and go out to Districts 1, 2, and Ex and complete the mission we assigned them. Thank you." The Lesser saluted him and took up position next to the portal.

"Alright," he turned back to Raxen and Xabel, "You two ready?"
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 pm

"Always xiron" He smirked slightly, stretching a bit as he viewed the others. Waiting for when they would move.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

The dark oval of a portal of darkness sprang up around him again, and vanished with him.

Xiron has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: THIRD DISTRICT
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:57 pm

Xabel shook his head with a chuckle "Always the first to move, that one." he said with a small shrug, as one of mist-producing portals vanished away with him as well.

Xabel has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: THIRD DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Raxen chuckled at Xabel's response and followed after in an obsidian portal of his own

Raxen has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: THIRD DISTRICT
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Xejan watched the other three men go and waited for the ladies to come through the portal. His hair blew in the light breeze as he stood on the roof like moonlight shinning down on the city below.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:43 pm

He had been standing beside the portal for awhile the night breeze moving his hair and cloak but otherwise all was stillness in the second district.

Slowly out of the darkness moved a heartless bouncing a bit. The head large and clear showed the items that it carried within. Xejan watched for a moment then flicked his wrist the thin line invisible in the darknss as it traveled by his will and on the breeze towards the Bulk vendor. The heartless was oblivious to it as the thread wrapped itself around the dispenser handle. Xejan back on th roof smiled and pulled watching the handle spin and one of the items fall out.

The creature confused looks down at the item and bounces towards it a little. another pull and another item falls. The creature spins about bouncing looking for it's attacker. Xejan well aabove it's head smiles and pulls again this time with a flick and the handle spins again and more items fall out. Again the vendor bounces in agitated circles looking for its tormentor this time it looses the rest of it's items as the handle continues to spin.

Xejan lets a small chuckle escape his lips before setting his feet an yanking his thread as the now empty heartless stops moving and falls to pieces before fading. Xejan then drops off the side of the roof his hair and coat fluttering behind him white in the darkness. He lands in a crouch his hair falling perfectly behind him like a cape and he holds his pose for a moment listening and looking for any movement before he stands and moves forward to gather the items that he had caused to drop into a bag.

Once they were gathered he looked around another time before walking over to the edge of the building tha the portal sits atop of anf tosses a thin line of thread upwards to wrap itself around. He then moves a few quick steps to the side the jumps upwards giving momentum to his swing as he pulls shortening the angle of his swing and bringing him with a quick flip at the end back to the top of the roof as he lands once again in a crouch silent as the moonlight he resembles as he walks back tto his place near the portal's exit waiting again.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:25 pm

The sound of a roar broke the stillness of the night and caused both of those waiting to look towards the third district. Xejan had turned his head again to look at the chessman that Lord Xiron had left to watch the portal when once again the silence was broken by a roar. He turned his head to listen concentrating and heard the sounds of combat muffled as they were by the buildings between. "I know they are our best fighters but I worry that they may need assistance. Though mine is poor in comparrison to others I will go to see if they need it." He smiled wryly at himself. "Please Ryan, if my lady comes through tell her where I have gone. She is a much better fighter then I." A portal of darkness swallowed the light and stars behind him. "Thank you." And with a small nod he stepped backwards the pale form gone and the stars once again shining in the sky.

Xejan has moved to TRAVERSE TOWN: THIRD DISTRICT
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 am

Walking out of the corridor of darkness with few grapes in his left hand, Noxthajan began to take a look around to see who he could spot around. "Nobody seems to be around here...maybe Lyx already took off"he said with a sigh as he began to walk over to a bench. "Great. I have no idea what the mission is or the reason to be here and I'm sure she already took off without me."
He took a seat on the bench, eating one grape at a time as he looked around for a second time "well at least it's not a total waste....haven't really been here for a good time which could do for relaxing and scene viewing." He lean back more on the bench to relax, waiting for a signal of some kind if there was a mission still going on.
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:55 am

Ryan, the armoured and masked silver-and-purple lesser Nobody, was still stationed near the portal where Xiron has posted him. Seeing Noxthajan exit and sit on the bench, he raised his cylindrical base from the ground and hovered slightly diagonally in front of the human-form. He dropped back to the ground with a heavy thud, and raised his mask up with a spike-like claw to reveal a mostly blank gray-black face. He spoke without moving his lips or creating a sound. Rather, his words were simply known by the higher Nobody. "Sir. Captain Xiron posted me here to brief any arriving members on today's mission."
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Noxthajan looked over to Ryan's direction for he was startled by the thud, but having heard it was put there on Xiron's order, he sigh of relief and stood up from the bench,walking over to the Lesser Nobody "So there is a mission. What is it about?" He said with abit of exciment.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Ryan held his pointed shoulders high, proud to serve Eternal. "There is an infestation of Bulky Vendor Heartless here in Traverse Town. The members are supposed to divide themselves up as they wish and travel to the different districts of Traverse Town to collect their prizes if possible, and if not their hearts. Lord Raxen, Captain Xiron, and Commander Xabel have chosen to take the Third District alone, so you may have your pick of the First, Second, Zero, or Ex Districts, or the Alley." He tapped his spear on the ground as he finished his report.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 pm

X'thorne stepped out of the portal onto the roof of the bell tower, the wind sweeping her already tangled hair around her head. X'thorne fiddled with her hairband for a minute, then spotted Noxthajan with Ryan, Xiron's lesser down on the ground. They must have passed through here recently, X'thorne thought. I must be on the right track. X'thorne took a step, then formed a portal, reappearing next to Noxthajan and Ryan. "Hey guys," X'thorne said cheerfully. "What's going on? Overslept ya know, and I kind of missed the information that was given out this morning."
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Ryan turned slightly toward her, and spoke in the same soundless language as before "I was just describing to the Copycat the mission." He repeated the briefing to X'thorne.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:11 pm

"Thanks Ryan!" X'thorne winked at him, and turned to Noxthajan. "So which district are you going too? I'm thinking about going to the first district. Going to the Ex District would be completely pointless, what with the Peaceful Park and the Bar. I mean, are we really going to find heartless at a bar? I dunno though, what's you thinking about doing?" X'thorne asked.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Noxthajan look over at X'thorne then thought for a second as he moved his right hand to his chin "Well I was thinking about going to the Back Ally....but the First District sounds good enough if you don't mind me tagging along" he said to her as he stood up straight,moving his hand from his chin and eating a few more grapes he hold in his left hand.

Last edited by Noxthajan on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Ryan nodded at the two higher Nobodies and flicked his mask back down. He slid around the edges of the plaza, not wishing to provoke any of the Bulky Vendors in the plaza. He began floating gently down an alleyway and out of sight of the two.
Back to top Go down

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 pm

"Nah, I don't mind." X'thorne said to Noxthajan, smiling as she twirled her Gunbrella thoughtfully. "And the Back Alley is a good idea. Maybe we can check there too..." she said, biting her lip. "Let's get going then. The sooner we finish this, the sooner I can spend time with Xera... um.." X'thorne blushed and coughed into her hand. "Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second District   Second District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second District
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next