Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

First District

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

First District Empty
PostSubject: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:23 pm

The First District is the most peaceful of the three, without the presence of Heartless The First District is where most survivors of the destroyed worlds can be found. The most notable locations include the Accessory shop used to be owned and managed by Cid, a new shopkeeper is seen at the counter later on, the Item shop run by Huey, Dewey and Louie, and a Synthesis Workshop run by Moogles on the top floor of the accessory store. There is a restaurant with magical self-lighting candles to the left of the town entrance, and Geppetto and Pinocchio move into a green-doored house nearby. The mailbox used in the Postcard hunt is also found here, close to the door leading into the Third District. Directly across from the accessory shop is a large set of double-doors which serve as the entrance to the town. This area is also the place with the most residents in it, likely because there is less danger there although Heartless still enter at times.
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Noxthajan entered through the doors into the district as he looked around. He kept walking foward to the open area next to the Synthesis Workshop to take a look below "well everything seems to be calm around here" he said as he looked back seeing X'thorne walk past the doors. We walked back to her,grabbing the laptop that flew over his shoulder and hold it to his side.
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Noxthajan scratched the back of his head as he looked away from her to the door into the Second District. He then turned and took a few steps away from her before turning to face her again."Well we could go check the Back Alley as I said. The place is usually crawling with Heartless" he said as he moved a hand to his side.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 pm

As he spoke, a small Heartless shaped like a candy dispenser appeared at the top of the steps leading to the Accessory Shop. It hopped around cheerfully, letting its capsules make enough noise to draw attention. Another one followed suit just between the two lampposts in the center of the plaza, and another at the large gate to the left of the two Nobodies. Once they were sure they had been noticed, they all vanished, ready to play their game of hide and seek, with their more aggressive brothers in waiting for the other players to find them.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:23 am

Hearing the rattles of the prizes the capsule-shape Heartless hold within, Noxthajan turned around in suprise then again towards the door that led to the Second District. As soon as they vanished,he stared at X'thorne in silence for a moment before chuckling with a smile, moving his laptop in front of him as he opened it up.

"It seems our targets got away....How about we play a game? The one the collect more prizes from them wins." Without waiting for a responce from her, he quickly turned and began to run into the center of the plaza,looking around for the Heartless.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 am

Mesa pushed her way through the large wooden gate and strode itnto the center of the square. She observed the the neon glowing shop sign in front of her and the quiet restaurant to her left. she watched as a small moogle scuttled by smiled politley at it, vaugley wondering if they were edible. She blinked and hopped up onto a small stand thing that said postcards on it plopping her but down she sat there and looked around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 pm

The Knight followed leisurely after her through the mostly peaceful district. He didn't bother much with looking around at the scenery; he came here often. He focused more on watching his feline daughter scamper around. He stayed silent as he caught up and leaned over the railing underneath her perch, looking out over the plaza.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
xirak
Recruit
xirak

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 am

Mesa glanced down at Xiron and grinned. "I like it here i think" she said happily as she jumped off the postcard stand and stood eyeballing the little moogle with that look cats get when the end of the string starts moving. her pupils went round until the white disc almost completly coverd her blue iris. If she had a tail it would be flicking rapidly. With a playful chirp she pounces at the moogle, which runs away making scared little..moogle noises. Mesa continues to chase it around the square giggling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Xiron sighed contentedly as he leaned a little more on the railing. He closed his eyes for a moment, listening to the calm jazz drifting over from the little cafe nearby, then opened them again to watch his daughter bound around the plaza after the Moogle. "Don't hurt him. They don't take too kindly to it, and we do a lot of business with them."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Mesa pounced at the moogle butr missed, skidding into the dust then stands, brushing her self off to reply to xirons comment.
" i wouldn't hurt him....i think. anyways werent we supposed to be doing something before i got...distractred?" She clears her throat then twitches her ears as she spots a rat scurrying in a dark corner.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 pm

"Yeah. We were supposed to be looking for the remaining Heartless from the earlier infestation." He stood back up straight, and looked around. From what he could see, there weren't any Heartless around in the area, but he had dealt with this type before, and knew that they loved their games. "Have a look around the area. They like to hide out, so they could be most anywhere."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:18 am

Mesa blinks and looks away from the rodent in the corner and closes her eyes, sniffing the air. " I think i can smell some lurking in the town somewhere..." she says distractedley. Her ears twitch around as she listens. She tilts her head curiously and heads towards an alley with a broken fence in it. "hmm theres probably like three or four left in the city but i cant tell where." she says with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:08 am

Leaning on the rails ,his back of the balcony on the second floor above the tables with candles near the Item Shop, Noxthajan read on his laptop on the info of the Heartless he had seen. "Bulky Vendors are small,timid Heartless with appearance of a vending machine. With its rare appearance, it also contains rare prizes within. They tend to jump around before vanishing from sight" he read then sighed.

He leaned off the rails as he let his laptop float over his shoulder, "guess now I have to look most of the town to find the...." Turning around,he spotted two figures below as he crouches abit to try to hide himself. He examined the girl with his visible eye to try and figure out who it was. He then turned peak up abit to look over at the other figure,instantly recognizing the helmet he wore.

Stood up quick without a thought as he grabbed onto the rail,moving a foot ontop of it then jumping off,slowly floating down to the ground as his laptop followed behind him,waving hello to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First District Empty
PostSubject: Re: First District   First District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First District
Page 1 of 1