Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

We'll Start the roleplay here

Go down 
+6
Noxthajan
Hex
xirak
Yamx
Lord Knight Xiron
Raxen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

We'll Start the roleplay here Empty
PostSubject: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:06 pm

The superior left his room, a daily routine as he slipped on his jacket. A designed coat of ebony and ivory colours, gold embroidery and his organization's logo put into the front. He didnt bother to zip up his coat as he lazily made his way into the elevator and pressed ground floor. The doors snapped shut and opened just as quick to give way to the Skyscraper's main floor. "Do we have any coffee ready?" He asked before sprawling out his arms in a yawn and making way to the kitchen area
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Xiron, who as usual had been up for several hours already, despite the earliness of the hour, was seated at the kitchen table, a cup of tea balanced neatly between his thickly-gloved fingers. He was looking through a few of his own hand-written reports on various worlds across the Realm of Light, trying to determine which of them would yield the highest outcome of hearts. "I thought I saw Jinx have some earlier, so there is probably some in the pot." He hardly looked up at the Superior.

"Good morning, by the way." He added shortly, pouring over his reports.

Last edited by Lord Knight Xiron on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Yamx, who isn't the greatest morning person, walked into the main room. Her eyes were slightly closed and her hair was out of place. Even her uniform coat was messed up a bit and the zipper wasn't zipped all of the way. She walked, as if she were a zombie, towards the kitchen and groaned. "Morning." She said with a yawn and continued her slow paced walking towards the refrigerator.

Last edited by Yamx on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darklurker003.deviantart.com/
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Xirak,the tall dark skinned lioness woman,strolls through a portal and into the kitchen looking lively and awake. she scratches her stomach absnetly, her claws trailing over a large horizontal scar a twin to the one across her back, and runs her other hand through her long blnde silver and brown hair sighing contentedly as she leans against the counter. "good morning guys" she chirps happily,obviously the most alive person in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Hex walked in threw to the kitchen. Her green and black hair slightly messed up from her bed and her coat only slightly zipped up. “Hey guys what you all up to this morning?” She said sitting down at the kitchen table next to Xiron. She was feeling a little under the weather this morning. ”is anyone else not feel well? Its alittle drafty in afew of the dorms hallways.” Hex layed her head down on the table her hair covering her face.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Xi smiles sympathetically at hex and walks over putting a hand on her head. "no worries hon,I'll check the systems and make sure your dorm is ehated properly from now on". she smiles and pets hex once before sitting down at the table across from her and xiron.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Xiron pats his reports on the table, evening out the stack before opening a small portal on the tabletop and dropping them through. He raised the cup in his hand to the grill of his helmet and gently poured the luke warm liquid through one of the slots and into his mouth expertly. His hunter green eyes flashes across at Xirak and over at Hex before he stood up and took his cup to the sink. "Good morning, you two."
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm

“ugh” Hex grunted “did anyone else have that problem last night?” She turned her head over on the table in the general direction to face Xiron “What you give me that look for?” Her voice sounded as if her nose and gotten slightly stuffy.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:15 pm

"good morning xiron.how are you today?" Xi smiles and walks over to the cupoard and fetches out a tea bag and makes a cup of tea with honey for hex before grabbing herself a bacon and tomato sandwich.she leans against the counter taking a bite of her sandwich as she passes her tri coloured jewel like predator eyes across the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 pm

“Thank you.” Hex said as she sat up and she grabbed the warm cup and slowly lifted it to her lips and sipped. She felt slightly better, “What’s on the agenda for today?” She said to no one in particular, still looking into her cup slightly spinning it.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Yamx reached the refrigerator and opened it with a little bit of trouble. She leaned into the fridge and shivered slightly at the cold air immediately hitting her. She looked around at all of the items inside and grabbed an orange soda. She pulled it out of the fridge and stepped back, shutting the fridge. She snapped open the top of the can and took a sip of the orange flavored soda. She then made her way to a chair in the main room.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 pm

"I'm fine, Xi, thanks." He leaned up against the counter, keeping his eyes scanning the room like usual. "I was just working out where our next mission is going to be heading. Nothing planned yet for today, unless Rax has anything in mind." For a moment, he simply looked at the center of the table in thought, then crossed to the window and looked out to the Dark City, his boots making their classic tapping noise against the floor and between the armour plates.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Hex looked over at Yamx as she went into the main room and called after her “are you really gonna drink soda as breakfast?” She then looked over at Xiron “is it nice outside?” She inclined her head to look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Yamx looked up at Hex and glared slightly at her. "Why do you care?" She said getting to the front of the chair. She stretched out her arms and sat down. She then continued to drink her orange soda, grumbling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Looking outside of the window, he saw the World that Never Was as it always was: a dark and cloudy night, despite the supposed hour that the clocks tell. He paused for a moment, before turning back to Hex. "It does not look like it's raining yet."
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:14 pm

“Well..” Hex said looking back down at her tea “That’s good” She looked back up and smiled. Hex sipped the rest of her tea and got up, and walked slowly to the kitchen sink. Placing her cup into the sink she felt dizzy for a second and nearly fell over but caught herself on the edge of the sink. She place her hand on her head and walked back over to the table and sat back down in her seat, and layed her head down again. “this sucks.”
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Raxen was waiting calmly at the coffee machine, he had to brew again unfortunately and was relieved when he finally put his lips to the cup of fresh hot coffee. The aroma he liked filled his senses and taste buds as he calmly yet eagerly sipped. "Thanks for doing those mission reports, Xiron" He nodded lifting up his mug in a gesture of thanks as he had done at times before. "As for what we will do, we are running low on synthesis items. Now they say that there are some Bulky Vendors abound in Traverse town, so that's top priority. We'll be moving out and going in the several spots where the sightings are confirmed. Remember to play along with them to get their prize before you kill them alright guys?" Raxen said, looking to make sure get the objective. "we'll get going in an hour or two"
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 pm

“hu?” Hex moved her head alittle bit to look in Raxan’s general direction as she had done earlier “oh? Yea who did you have in mind for that mission?” Hex sat back up in her seat and looked at everyone in the room with a stern expression. Then looked back at her superior “Im not a big fan of Traverse Town”
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 pm

"Yes sir," the knight said smugly, but with a submissive nod. "Call me when we're ready to move out."

He began to walk through the kitchen toward the door, but mid-step, he was surrounded by a cloud of darkness that sprang from the floor. It disappeared quickly, and with it, the Knight, leaving only a thin trail of gray smoke and a light breeze smelling of lightly pine needles and campfire smoke.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Yamx heard Raxen talking and looked back at him. She shook her head and stared forward, ignoring what he was talking about. She sipped her soda again and thought of new robotic systems that she could design. Yamx looked down and zipped up her jacket fully. "That's sort of embarrassing." She said to herself looking around. She shrugged to herself and continued to sip her orange flavored beverage.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Recruit
Hex

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Hex looked over at Yamx. “What’s embarrassing?” As she finished her sentence, a flash of light and a booming sound could be heard from outside, and then the wind picked up fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Yamx made a loud sipping noise and lowered the soda from her mouth. "It's none of your business really and besides why would I tell you?" She said side glancing at Hex. She shook her head again and continued drinking her soda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Lyx groaned as a loud cracking noise was heard. Uncurling from beneath the couch, she rolled out from underneath it. Groggily and clumsily she hopped to her feet, her knees cracking from the movement. Scanning the mainroom briefly, she determined nothing that would amuse her was occuring. She stretched briefly, to loosen her stiff muscles and bones. Noticing people she waved quickly then walked to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Xejan walked through a portal and into the reception area. He set the box he was carrying onto the desk that no one ever sat at and undid his cloak and removed it. Shaking the London moisture from it he set it over a hook on the wall and then shook out his long flowing hair small droplets falling to the floor. He smiled and picked up his box headed through the main room and into the kitchen. His bright charming tenor greeted everyone as he entered. "Greetings to everyone this morn. Would anyone care for a pastry? There is a charming place in London and I am afraid i was talked into a few more then i could possibly eat myself." He placed the box on the table and moved towards Xirak.
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 pm

"..........good to know you people are so enthusiastic about your jobs, huh?" He heaved deep in a sigh and and pressed a hand to rub his temples, closing his eyes for a split second. He then reached for his coffee off the counter to sip from it again, his coffee grew cold in the small silence and otherwise random talk. He pushed himself from the counter and went into a portal that took him to traverse town, just to make sure of what he would bring his "prepared" members into.

Raxen HAS MOVED TO Traverse Town
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Yamx laughed to herself at Raxen's last remark and took a sip of her orange soda. She then looked towards Xejan and the pastries. "Don't mind if I do." She stood up from her seat and walked over to the table. She took a pastry from the box and started to eat it. She shrugged and started walking back to her seat. "They're alright." She said as she continued to eat the pastry.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 am

The elevator door opened as Noxthajan walked out from it,entering the mainroom after coming out from his room. Holding his laptop,gave a yawn,stretching abit before looking around the room to see who were there.He waved to them as he made his way to the couch.Taking a seat,he looked into his laptop hitting a few keys,checking on a few files.Once he was done,he made it vanish and began to search for the remote of the tv,scratching the back of his head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/
xirak
Recruit
xirak

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Xi smiles when she hears xejans voice,her jewel eyes close halfway and her ears lower a bit in happiness as she strolls over to xejan and embraces him in a strong warm hug. she smiles and kisses him on the cheek before asking,"how are you today love?" at the prsent moment she forgets what everyone else was or had been talking about and contentedly looks into xejans eyes,lost in a world that revolves around him.
Back to top Go down
Yamx
Admin
Yamx

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Yamx watched Xirak and Xejan and rolled her eyes. She went back to staring in space and continued to slowly eat the pastry. After she was done with the pastry, she finished her drink and stood up. She walked into the kitchen and towards the trashcan. She threw the can away and went back to sitting in the chair she previously had sat in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Xejan smiled at Xirak and held her in his arms kissing her softly once but his worry came through his clouded brain and he asked yamx his wuestion while still staring at his love. "Why was lord raxen so unhappy as he left. He spoke of being enthusiastic about jobs but I did not hear what jobs they were."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll Start the roleplay here   We'll Start the roleplay here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We'll Start the roleplay here
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next