Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Roleplay Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Roleplay Training Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Training   Roleplay Training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:00 pm

[This thread is to teach Org-Eternal members how to correctly roleplay in the forum format found on this site, as opposed to the chat setting back on DeviantART. We are aware that several members have expressed their wish to join the forum, but are inexperienced in this form of roleplay, and have not joined due to not knowing what to do. So, to help with this, this "training" thread has been created. I'm going to attempt to teach anyone who needs how to "paraplay" - paragraph-style roleplay.

Just to let you know, I have random ideas on the spot and occasionally try to put them into action. I'm not sure exactly how this is going to work, but if you need help, just stop in and post here, and I'll do my best to help you.

So here's your first lesson, if you REALLY don't know what's going on. When you've finished reading this, scroll down to find the "Add Reply" button and click it. It will take you to a new screen to type your response, with the most recent posts shown below so you can keep track. Add your reply in full sentences, please, and keep away from txt tlk or chatspeak. Reply here if you'd like me to help you, and feel free to ask any questions!

LKX
]
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com

Roleplay Training
Page 1 of 1