Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Third District

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

Third District - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

As the mass took shape colours could clearly bee seen. Bright blue, nearly close to purple shaded it's large stubs of legs as they sunk into the ground to steady the heartless, a large glass container with smaller orb like capsules. But they were moving, insect like and wild almost crazed, it was only until up close it was seen; the Bulky Vendors themselves were this heartless' capsules! It looked around at the three nobodies, it's yellow eyes glowing perplexedly at them, with the look of malice behind it as it chattered the toothed opening where capsules would supposedly come from. It stomped around to change position from in the middle of the floor in third district.............meet the Mammoth Dispenser
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Xiron paused. "Of course. There's always a bigger one...."

He spun both his blades once, listening to the metal slash the air, and took up a stance, ready for the Mammoth Dispenser to make its first move.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Xabel sighed as the white-and-black thorns of Nothingness that often accompanied the appearance of Lesser Nobodies began to wrap around his arms, just below the wrist.

"Looks like we attracted their mother...." he said, as two metal bracers appeared where the thorns had been. Then, in a flash of white light, a heavy crescent blade grew from each of the bracers.

"Let's see what its got...."
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:08 pm

The MAMMOTH DISPENSER planted itself firmly on the pavement in the center of the plaza and let out a wispy roar from its fanged opening. Glaring at the three Nobodies, its dial clicked a quarter turn clockwise, and from its mouth shot one of the small Bulky Vendors from its own chamber out at Xabel, whizzing straight toward his face at a high speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Xabel shook his head for an instant, and made a quick spin on his heel, bringing around his left arm, and the blade on it, to knock the Bulky Vendor missile in a different direction, cracking open its glass head in the process.

"That all?"
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:23 pm

The MAMMOTH DISPENSER roared again, and its dial spun freely. From its mouth, dozens of capsule prizes shot out in quick successions, spraying across to all three of its foes.
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Raxen ducked as the prizes came his way, shooting up to standing he shot three aerial blades in succession at the glass dome that was it's head. The Capsules flew into the wall and burst, it's hearts being released and flying off freed.
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Xiron quickly fell to the ground in a quick forward roll under the capsules, and jumped as he came to his feet, bringing his sword over his head as he neared the creature. He let his sword down onto the bulbous "head" of the creature while Raxen's hook blades hit it from the other side. The blades simply rebounded from it, leaving a only a few scratches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Xabel grunted at the rapid fire, and did as Xiron did, flinging himself to the ground and rolling. However, the jump that brought him out of the roll kept going, throwing him towards the Mammoth Vendor, and slamming down one of the heavy arm blades against its head.

Despite the weight, he was still repulsed, with barely more than minor damage.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 pm

The MAMMOTH DISPENSER roared hoarsely once more and wobbled forward toward them, trying to push them together. It barraged Raxen this time as its dial turned again.
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Raxen waved his hand in front of the oncoming capsule fire, a glowing purple and transparent structure building in front of him and of the way the projectiles headed his way. Two capsules bashed against the wall made from the energy of the nothing realm, putting cracks that resembled glass into the hollowed shell before the two capsules burst into shimmering hearts that warily flew away from the bustle of activity. Three more came against the wall and began to take it apart, signal that it wasn't going to last much longer. And Raxen was looking for a way to avoid getting hit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:52 pm

Seeing Raxen's shield begin to fail, the Knight charged at the base of the creature. He jumped as he approached, and whacked at the dial over the Heartless' mouth. With a cracking noise, it turned shortly counterclockwise, and the spray of projectiles stopped. It made a sort of cracking cough, and its wobbly legs gave out under it. It slumped to the ground, dazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Taking the lull in the projectiles as an advantage, Xab followed up the Knight's strike to the dial by starting at a run towards the creature, skidding into a spinning stop, ending the motion by delivering the blade on his left arm into the side of the Heartless' head.

He followed up the attack by swinging his right arm upwards and slamming the blade down on the beast, flowing with that movement into a small jump, landing with a loud, metallic 'thud' against the ground when his grieved feet dug into the tiles, releasing a fairly small shock wave of energy.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:35 pm

The MAMMOTH DISPENSER could only sit and endure the damage unleashed upon it. It's legs wiggled to gain footing and at the pain that wracked it's body. Letting out a roar it's mouth opened wide and it's dial spun one full rotation. Ending in a loud "click!" a capsule shaped ball of darkness flew out, it split into two, then three and headed for each individual nobody as it pushed itself and it's bulbous head upwards.
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:45 pm

The transparent wall that Raxen made disappeared into air as Xiron provided him a way to escape his barrage. He ran towards to join the others as he saw the dark capsule race towards him and rolled directly under it resuming his course towards the heartless. He looked behind to see what had become of the attack, it had turned and was gaining on his tail! "They're homing in on us!" Raxen said as he summoned swords and prepared to meet the attack head on.

He swung at high speeds into it, more than just resistance and force met him. The darkness sparked at it's target like electricity. This only drove Raxen further and he eventually pushed through it. The darkness dissipated like sand in water and the nobody turned again to his heartless opponent, swinging for it's stub legs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm

The Knight put as much distance between the orb and himself as he could, and sprinted toward a few metal panels that provided access to some electrical wiring near the door to the First District. He stabbed his blade into the metal, the two sliding together easily. He felt some of his own energy drain from his body as the two molded together, and as the orb neared, Xiron swung back around wielding a massive hammer with his sword blade as a shaft. The hammer head slammed against the orb, releasing a quick burst of dark tendrils and sparks toward him before flying away toward the Mammoth Dispenser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Xabel flinched for half an instant, he was far too close to the Dispenser to maneuver out of the orbs way. So, instead, he let out a light growl, and the white hot energy that made up his element ran down both of his arms, and over the blades at his wrists. He moved his torso, and his arms with it, in a semicircular motion, bringing both of his arms over his head, then slammed the blades, infused with Holy 'fire', down onto the orb that was coming towards him, carving it in half, and turning it into little more than tendrils of darkness, which clawed pathetically at his skin before fading away.

He took several steps back, looking the heartless over..
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 pm

The MAMMOTH DISPENSER took the blow, falling on one of it's stumps, but corrected it's self and stood up once again. It's Yellow eyes blazed as they sent anger towards the nobody and looked at Raxen, who had moves away once he got the hit in. Turning it's attention to the knight it reared up on it's hind legs as far at it could handle and charged the nobody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 pm

A portal sprung up in the shadows near the golden fountain. The interplay of ligt slightly changed by the added darkness then the more reflective surface of the white cloak and crystal hair as Xejan walked out into the alcove near the second district away from the direct fighting. He was startled by what met his eyes. He had never seen a heartless this large before especially not what appeared to be a bulky vendor in design. He could see Lord Raxen to the side and Xabel his arms aflame nearby but did not see the knight at first. He looked past the bulk that was the heartless to see the knight standing his ground with a huge hammer rather then his normal sword. The pale fae felt his eyes grew a bit wider as he watched the creature rear then thunderously charge towards Xiron.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Xiron held the sword-hammer before him, staring down the Heartless as it charged him. He brought the weapon up over his head and slammed it down to the ground in front of him, cracking the pavement. Iron spikes shot up from the ground in a row under the creature's front legs, forcing it to stop its charge and rear up as high as it could, nearly losing its balance. With the last of his elemental power, he swung the sword-hammer through the air and separated them once more, leaving him with his sword while the hammer head flew toward the Heartless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Xabel stood his ground, eying the Heartless for a moment, before leaning into a charge towards it; however, once Xiron had flung the head of his Giant Hammer towards the Dispenser, he did his best to change direction, skidding to a halt before pushing off to the left.

He stumbled a second, but took the opportunity: the moment his hands touches the ground, his white-hot energy surged forth, burning his palms slightly, but sending a fiery charge towards the giant gumball machine.

Following the attack, Xabel launched his legs upwards, using momentum to push them forwards to the ground, landing in a low crouch, with the palms of his hands and the soles of his feet pressed against the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

The Dispenser, already rearing from the spikes shooting up under its feet, was bombarded by simultaneous attacks from the two warriors. The hammer head crashed into him from one side while the holy fire of Xabel's attack hit him from another. It fell over backwards, its glass dome cracking slightly against the pavement. It lolled back and forth on the globe head, its stubby legs wagged up in the air, trying to right itself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 pm

"It's down! Take it out!" Xiron shouted as he rushed forward with his blade held sternly in his right hand. With his left, he drew the short sword from his back as he charged. He prepared for his attack, his blades clicking together for an instant, before he let loose a spin that clashed both swords against the weakened bulb of the creature's head. As his spin came to a close, he raised his blades up high and brought them crashing down before him, breaking the glass and releasing a few of the captured Bulky Vendors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Xejan watched the heartless fall and then watched as Lord Xiron yelled and attacked the heartless. The sound of the breaking glass woke him from his indecision and he ran forward flicking his hands to catch at the vendors falling from the glass. Threads wrap around their little stubby feet. He pulls the threads causing them to fall and spill their prizes onto the street. He tosses his hair back and looks up to see more of the vendors falling out of the broken glass.
Back to top Go down
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:42 pm

A flash of light purple and the whole of the arena was encompassed in the energy of the realm of nothing, an impenetrable barrier surrounded the area and blocking an possible running vendors. Summoning his hookswords in tow. he sprinted for the bottom of the Mammoth Dispenser and slashed and slashed at it's stubby legs, chipping away at the toy like bottom.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 am

Xiron spared a glance over in the direction of Xejan, but gave him no expression, simply widened the hole to allow more of the lesser Heartless to spill out or escape from their confinement, as some seemed willing to escape the death trap globe. Another hard blow opened the hole wide enough for him to enter, and he jumped inside, his coat snagging slightly on the broken glass.
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Recruit
Heartless

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Roaring loudly from the internal and outside assaults it was helpless as it's life was slashed away by the two forces. As it got closer and closer to the end of it's life a dark purplish aura surrounded it like smoke slowly rising around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Xejan bowed to the knight before he went back to what he was doing. He continued to throw out threads to entangle and disable the escaping heartless. He could feel the strain on his hands and watched his outer gloves fall to pieces as the tension on the threads sliced through the fabric. Soon only the metal and magic gloves that he and Lord Xiron had created were visible. Each thread he tossed and looped felled another heartless and sent it crashing to the ground. Some then spilled their prizes others he had to twist the knobs before they dropped them. The broken glass of the Mammoth dispenser had caused more then one of the bulky vendors to simply die when they fell and he was most wroth that he did not get their prizes before their hearts floated away.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Xiron stopped his assault as the glass bauble around him began to dissolve into darkness. He saw the large heart begin to drift away from the center of the thing's base. He jogged out of the shadows growing around him, and deposited his blades back behind his back. Approaching Xejan, he nodded his head, a bit out of breath. "Thanks for the help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm

The Fae bowed graciously to the knight and let his threads go. "I am glad that i could be of what assistance I could. I perceived that you three warriors could take on the beast so I did what I could to continue to gain the supplies required." He looks at the supplies scattered here and there upon the ground that he has not gathered yet and runs a hand through the few locks of his hair that have fallen forward. "No others had come through by the time the beast had roared out its defiance the second time so I left to come here and see if I could be of assistance. Only a single one of the smaller beasts was seen in the second district." he reported to the knight and waited for a reply from him or one of the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third District   Third District - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third District
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next