Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Lotus Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raxen
Admin
Raxen

Lotus Forest Empty
PostSubject: Lotus Forest   Lotus Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 am

The Lotus Forest through the opening to the left is a large wood full of giant mushrooms and flowers which ask for potions and other items; one flower can be given a potion to make you grow larger, the Cheshire Cat, a maniac like creature spends it time giving ...awkward tidbits of advice.
Back to top Go down
http://rikurep.deviantart.com
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

Lotus Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Forest   Lotus Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 pm

A portal opens a Xeros wanders aimlessly out of it. She glides along slowly with her hair floats lightly on the wind. She changes her height to that of three mere inches and glides into the field of flowers, signing softly to herself. " Good morning ladies~ how are you all today?"

The flower all giggle and gossip on and on to Xeros but Xe's mind is somewhere else as she softly beings to sing.

" Little bread-and-butterflies kiss the tulips, and the sun is like a toy balloon.~There are get up in the morning glories, in the golden afternoon.~~~"

All the flowers quickly join in knowing the tune by heart. After the song end Xe sighs and sits in a leaf chair, "Oh what to do today~ I have a mission but I just am so lazy~"

She kicks her tiny feet up on a pebble and stares into the clouds, putting off her mission for a tiny bit longer
Back to top Go down
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

Lotus Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Forest   Lotus Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Xe looks around slowly "...hmmm maybe I can put it off a bit longer at the tower" she smirks and makes a portal to the tower

[b]Xe has moved to the main area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lotus Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotus Forest   Lotus Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotus Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memories Skyscraper :: Other Worlds :: Wonderland-
Jump to: