Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Denxay Trial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Hello Denxay. Welcome to the Organization Eternal Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
Denxay
Recruit
Denxay

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 am

Hello Superior. Thank you for having me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm

[You are quite welcome. Your trial period should be fairly easy, as we won't have to worry too much about your interactions within the chatroom, seeing as you have difficulty getting in. So we'll mostly be working on just roleplaying, seeing how your character acts, how they fight, et cetera and so forth.

So, I suppose we should begin. From here in, please use brackets or parentheses around out of character comments if you have any questions or comments to give to us while we are in here. Feel free to ask if you need any help or clarification.]

Xiron, a tall, strong figure in suit of brass armour beneath his coat complete with helmet that hid most of his face, strode in through the front entrance of Memory's Skyscraper to the square reception area just inside. Reaching the desk there, he turned to the new recruit who had arrived outside. "Welcome to Organization Eternal headquarters, Memory Skyscraper," he said.
Back to top Go down
Denxay
Recruit
Denxay

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:38 am

[ Alrighty and sorry for the late reply, I couldn’t seem to get on my computer for a while. ]

Denxay had her arms folded in front of her as she stood there starring at the rather tall figure.
“Thanks...” she said rather blandly since she usually hides herself until see gets to know more about her surroundings. Not knowing what to do she spoke up.
“So...do I have to go through some kind of initiation or something?”
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:02 pm

[That's quite alright]

"We will need to test your abilities in the Training Room," he said, donning a similar pose, "But we don't really need much else. We will just watch you around the Skyscraper for the first few days and make sure everything works out." He turned around and moved around the desk into the large open area of sofas and chairs beyond, the Skyscraper's main area. "Come, I'll show you to where you can stay until we get an official room set up for you." He walked on, not checking if she was actually following.
Back to top Go down
Denxay
Recruit
Denxay

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 am

Denxay smirked at this. “Test my abilities? Sweet...Finally I can show off.”
She followed after the other, her pace was fast but she was very light on her feet. Her presence could almost be ghostly.
“For now? Does this mean I’ll have to wait to meet all the others then?” she folded her arms as she walked and pouted her lips. “Darn...I was hoping to make a couple of chums as soon as possible....oh well, all in due time I guess.”
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 pm

"You may still meet some of the other members, if they happen to show up. There's usually someone or other hanging around." He bypassed the elevator at the opposite end of the room and began ascending the nearby stairs leisurely. "But for now, we'll just set you up in one of the lower guest rooms, until we have everything ready for you."
Back to top Go down
Denxay
Recruit
Denxay

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 pm

“Sounds Fair…” she said as she followed behind him. “How long does it usually take for uh…everything to be set up?” she quickened her pace as she lean forward a little to catch a glimps of the side of his mask.
“I hope you don’t mind all my question…” she placed her hands on the back of her head with her arms out, “I’m just curious is all.”
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 pm

"That's quite alright," said the Knight, reaching the second floor and coming out into a long hallways of doors, "And it shouldn't take us more than a day or so. I don't think any of the guest rooms here are taken currently, so you can hold up in any of them for the time being." He stepped to the side to face her, "The floor above is the infirmary, if you ever have need of it, and above that are the laboratories, which I would suggest staying away from. Beyond that are mostly the dormitory floors for our members, with a few others near the top. Go ahead and pick a room, and we can head down to the Training Room and get your trial started."
Back to top Go down
Denxay
Recruit
Denxay

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 pm

“Actually Superior...not to sound pushy, but could we just go to the training room? I'd like to get this done and over with.” She rubbed the side of her face. “I'm just a go to kind of person....” She leans over and looks at him with a goofy smile but leans a little to far and ends up face planting.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:18 pm

"Oh, alright then." He heads back into the elevator, ignoring her fall as if it were commonplace, and waits for her to enter before pressing the button to head down.

The doors opened almost instantly after they closed, as though they had not traveled, but the hall to which they opened was starkly different. It was long, narrow, and featureless, but for a computer terminal mounted to the wall at the far end, and a door leading off to the side near it. It was to this door that Xiron headed, and beyond it was a small square room of many terminals, control boards, and the like, with a large window opening to the Training Room below, and a door leading down.

"That terminal out there is the missions board, where all of our currently available missions are. Be sure to take a look at that some time. Now, unless you need to prepare or have any questions, head on down to the Training Room floor and I'll set you up with a program."
Back to top Go down
Denxay
Recruit
Denxay

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 am

Denxay jumped up to her feet and pretended like that didn’t happen. She could be clumsy from time to time, though she never liked to admit to that. She entered the room and kind of look around at it with a bland look. “How boring….” she said quietly to herself.

“Ah, okay then,” she did as she was told and headed down to the room. “Like I need any training.” she said to herself rather arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:31 am

The Knight watched her descend into the Training Room from the corner of his eye, while began hitting keys and levers on the largest control board. In a column of light, a figure appeared in the middle of the Room. It wore Organization Eternal's coat with the hood pulled over its face and a purple band on the sleeve. In each hand, it held a silver nightstick.

Xiron flipped on a small microphone and spoke into it, his voice projected into the TR. "Begin whenever ready. The program will defend itself and fight back, but you won't be injured more than a few bruises maybe. Feel free to use whatever means you'd like to defeat it, just try not to wreck the room." He flipped off the microphone, hit a key, and sat back to watch.

The figure stood in a ready position, waiting for the first move.
Back to top Go down
Denxay
Recruit
Denxay

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am

Denxay looked at the figure. “This shouldn’t be too bad…”
Denxay started to walk towards the figure and eventually she broke into a sprint, she was extremely fast and flexible so she should be able to evade any counters. She did a semi crouch before she jumped at the figure. She lightly tapped the tattoo on her lower leg and with a flash of blue light she pulled a dagger from her leg and slashed at her target.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm

The figure dodged backwards, letting only his coat catch the knife. I small rip appeared in it. The figure caught his movement, then lunged forward, swinging his nightstick several times at her, making "WHUMP WHUMP" noises through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denxay Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denxay Trial   Denxay Trial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denxay Trial
Page 1 of 1