Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

Skyscraper Plaza

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 pm

The Plaza just outside of Memory's Sksycraper. Many battles have taken place here. The garage exits out here, and it the corner is the world's single tree, comically named the Tree that Never Was. The three alleyways off of this plaza lead out to the rest of the city and to the Castle that Never Was.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
Xeros
Recruit
Xeros

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 pm

[OOC: really?.... one tree... you sure there are not more? X3]

[LKX Answer: Yes, the planet is a giant city. The only reason we have that tree is for the sake of so many roleplayers referencing a tree in the plaza when there really was never one in the game (hence the title). We have explained this as a creation via Xirak's nature powers. Otherwise, there is no natural life on this planet other than Nobodies.]

Last edited by Lord Knight Xiron on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC question posted in RolePlay)
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Mesa walked out and listened for the sound she heard in the distance.
Once more a loud howling echoed through the world. Actually it was only loud to mesa. She set off in the direction of the sound. Searching for her heartless. She wanted to test out her new strength by eliminating the evil creture and exacting her revenge for the loss of her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:03 pm

[Oh mah lord, someone actually used one of the other threads I made! 8D]

[For the sake of this post having meaning <.< >.>]

The Shadow Heartless that usually scurried along the ground around Memory's Skyscraper froze in their invisible steps at the howl, and scattered around like ants in a breeze for a moment before returning to their usual paths zipping back and forth through the world of In-Between.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Mesa walked forwards with the tower behind her as another howl split the darkness this time sounding threatenongly close. Mesa heard growling coming from an alley to her left. She flexed her hands and summoned her weapon that she had crafted on her journeys with xirak. It looked like a double stranded whip whith a round blade on the end of each strand the strands were short, about half as long as xiraks whip. and the blades on each end said "doom". basically it was jinkys and xixis weapons put together. she flicked it back and forth in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 pm

*now heres something im gonna introduce when i get back on the chat. Sari(mesas heartless) has gone through a bit of a change.....*

A young mocha skinned woman stalked out of the alley way and looks at mesa. on her chest the heartless symbol. She sneered at mesas face as she recognized the scent of her own heartless.
:surprised to see me like this liitle girl?" snarled Sari.
" yes I have become a human form emblem heartless. I have shed my pureblood form now that i have captured a heart. And would you beleive my luck? I captured that worlthess muts heart, what was his name? Oh right. Shadows End." She let loose an evil cackle. She was dressed in a white robe wich moved as she laughed. Her face resembled mesas but it also had some lupine features. long tufted ears, an enlongated face. In a sense she kind of looked like an Avatar (the blue people movie). She stood and stared at mesa with glowing yellow eyes. waiting for her to make a move. Mesa stood motionless and glared at sari with a look filled with so much hatred it would have burnt sari into a [pile of dust if looks could kill.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm

-From "RP Anyone?"-

A portal whipped open quickly into the plaze in front of the Skyscraper, and through it, Xiron ran, already drawing his sword, despite the lack of any living presence beyond the portal. He stood just outside it for a moment, listening to the sounds of the city, trying to determine the next place to go.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:03 pm

-from Rp anyone?-

Xi emerged from the portal right after xiron, flexing her claws and looking around.

Mesa and sari faced off a block away. Mesa let loose her own howl of rage as she charged at her heartless.
"i'll klill you beast!" sari dodges and swipes her claws towards mesas back, openeng up the flesh.
"oh really little nobody? I think it is I who will kill you."
Mesa twirls and flicks her weapon, the blades catch on saris arm and rip off a chunk of flesh.
" we shal see about that" says mesa.
Sari growls and lunges at mesa pinning er agains a wall. she stabs mesa in each shouder with her claws trhen breaks them off so mesa is trapped there. her claws grow back and she lets loose another cackle that resonates through the area reaching xi and xiron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyscraper Plaza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyscraper Plaza   Skyscraper Plaza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyscraper Plaza
Page 1 of 1