Memories Skyscraper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories Skyscraper

We are what doesn't exist, our predecessors failed but we are here to pick up the pieces again. You cannot kill what doesn't exist. Welcome to Organization Eternal

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums are now officially open! Welcome Organization Eternal Members!
Come on guys. We need to get this place more active!!! Nothing's happening around here! Please send any suggestions to Raxen, Yamx, or Xiron.

RP Anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:05 pm

[So, since the old RP in here kind of died, anyone want to start a new one? There's only like four of us who come in here, but whatever.]

Xiron walked downstairs and into the mainroom, carrying his helmet and coat on his forearm, his armour on. He approached the new bulletin board in the mainroom and proceeded to pin up a new mission flier, the letters M-I-S-S-I-O-N in bold black letters across the top. He tore down the previous mission's memo and walked over to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
http://lordknightxiron.deviantart.com
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Xirak walked through a portal and stood in the living room. She had been missing since last year and now finally she had returned home. Her left arm was now an artificial limb, it havin been ripped off in a fight with a powerful heartless that had been lurking in an abandoned lab far under the surface of traverse town. while excavating she stumbled upon the forgotten Laboratory and went exploring with her daughter following. When she and mesa fought the creature Xi was fatally wounded , one eye missing along with her arm and her spine broken in every place. Mesa deafeated the creature after xi had weakened it and took her mother to the surface where she wandered for days carrying her mothers body, not even knowing if she was still alive or not. Then miraculously, Cid xis long time friend and mentor found them and took them ome where he outfitted xi with her arm and replaced her right eye with a mechanical one. Her spine was also replaced completely and also had a tail made too, complete with a deadly bladed tip. She looked at xiron sitting on the couch with a blank expression on her face until it regestered that she was indeed home and not dreaming again. She moved to the couch with a mechanical speed that owns any human speed and stands there staring at him as her now shouldelength hair wips over her shoulder.

"..Hi. Im home.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Xiron's eyes went wide at the instant she stepped into view, and he jumped quickly to his feet and embraced her, one of very few people who could warrant such a reaction from the normally calm and stoic knight. After a moment, he leaned back, holding her shoulders. A grave look briefly crossed his joyous gaze as he noticed her mechanical appendages, but it lasted only briefly. "Where have you been? What happened? And where's Mesa?" He inquired quickly, as his thumb stroked her good arm.
Back to top Go down
Xikya
Recruit

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Xikya sighed contentedly as she entered the Skyscraper through the front door. She had been outside, walking around and enjoying the night – or was it day? – breeze. Fresh air always cleared her head, and it helped chase away her morning sickness at the same time. She waved absently at Xiron as she headed into the kitchen to make some coffee. However, while waiting for it to boil she peeked back into the mainroom, looking at the strange woman with mechanical limbs. She glanced at the knight, the obvious question of ‘Who’s she?’ showing in her violet-red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Scratching his head as he walked out from the elevator, Noxthajan looked confused as ever when he was into his thoughts after having spend most of his time working in his dorm. His laptop followed behind him before the elevator door closed and then over his shoulder. He stood there for awhile, thinking and then headed to the kitchen with his hand to his chin. The view of Xiron and Xirak got his attention, turning full to face them and wave happily at them. His face soon changed to a nervous smile when he look over to the kitchen's direction, seeing Xikya staring at the two. He was unsure if he should ask or even proceed to head into the kitchen for the look she had was an unpleasant one to approach.
Back to top Go down
http://noxthajan.deviantart.com/
Xikya
Recruit

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, Xikya saw someone step out of the elevator. She looked over at the figure, and was happy to see a familiar face: Noxthajan, the Copycat. She waved to him, but quickly ducked back into the kitchen when the coffee machine sounded. She poured herself a cup, blowing on it gently to avoid burning her tongue. She took a sip and glanced back into the mainroom and those within.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Noxthajan waved back at her and stood there facing the kitchen for awhile. With a deep breath, he headed into the kitchen, grabbing his laptop with his left hand before entering. He glance at Xikya as he made his way towards the fridge. He looked away and searched the fridge to find his favorite drink, a Sierra Mist. After grabbing his soda along with a weiner, he closed the fridge's door then walked to lean by the counter, taking a sip from his soda then a bite from th weiner. His glance went from Xikya to the mainroom then back at her, puzzled why she was gazing at those in the other room .
Back to top Go down
Xikya
Recruit

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Sensing that she was being watched, Xikya turned to look at him once again. She tilted her head slightly. "What's up?" She asked as she took another sip of coffee. She moved to lean against the counter, looking at Noxthajan curiously. She wondered why he seemed nervous around her, had she done something wrong? She pondered about it for a few seconds, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she did so. Quickly deciding that Nox was just being Nox, she returned her attention to the present. She took another drink from her coffee cup, waiting for the Copycat to answer.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Having being approached so sudden, Noxthajan leaned back, giving a nervous chuckle under his breath. He quickly tried shaking it off, closing his eyes and giving a smile as he shakes the weiner on his hand, "Erm, it's nothing. Nothing at all." He gave another bite at the weiner, placing his laptop next to him on the counter. His eyes opened to stare down at the floor before begging to speak, "so..." he spoke then looked up at her, "something you find interesting in the mainroom? Maybe of...Lord Xiron or...Xirak?"
Back to top Go down
Xikya
Recruit

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:24 pm

"Oh, so that's her name?" Xikya asked, not so much as for clarification than to show she had not known who the woman was. "From the looks of it, she's one of the senior members, right? Since she seems like she knows Xiron pretty well...though, I haven't seen her before." She glanced into the mainroom again before returning her gaze to Noxthajan, shrugging. "Oh well. Moving on, how are you today?" She offered him a small smile as she sipped her dangerously addicting coffee.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:45 pm

He simply nodded while taking the last bite to devour his snack, gulping it down then sipping more of his soda. A quick glance at his laptop then back at her, Noxthajan gave a small shrug himself, "Alright, I guess. Just as busy as usual on my work." His hand went up to rubbed his chin, "I would like to take a break...but" he moved his hand away then raised both hands to the level of his shoulders going up to shrugging and gave a small chuckle, "I'll problably end up finding something else to work on or go into training. One thing or the other for me."
Back to top Go down
Xikya
Recruit

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:37 pm

"I see," Xikya said. "Maybe you could go to Nayax to help with that problem, if you know what I mean." She hid a grin as she turned away from him, searching through a pantry for a snack. Eventually, she decided on a granola bar and unwrapped it, taking a bite as she looked back at Nox. "But really, it's not good if you're always working. I've heard people can die from overwork, and I don't want you to fade." She continued to nibble on the granola bar, sipping coffee every other bite.
Back to top Go down
Noxthajan
Recruit
Noxthajan

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Noxthajan's visible eyebrow arched upward to what she said about Nayax, confused as to what she could have ment. He shook his head to clear that question out then jumped up to sit on the counter, sipping his drink that satisfied him. "Yeah I've heard of that," he began, kicking his feet to the air abit and smiled, "but I'm not one who works all twenty-four seven. I occassionaly zone out or fall asleep, so no worry on that." His attention went from Xikya over to the stove, staring at it with interest. "So anyways...how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Xirak gave a small smile and and emotions swirled through her good eye.
"I have been...on a long journey so that I can be strong enough to protect the people i care about. and Mesa...is around her somewhere. I suspect she has gone looking for her heartless. she feels the need to prove how strong she is. she too, is not as whole as she used to be. she...lost a leg. protecting me from a monster we met on our travels. She should arive shortly."

As xirak finished her sentence a portal opened and mesa bounded through closing the portal and bouncing to a halt beside her mother.
"ewwww" she exclaimes and shakes off some sort of goo on her sleeve.
"heartless gunk!"
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:26 pm

[Oh, good, you are alive still]

Xiron turned and hugged his daughter as well as she finished flinging the goo away, holding her slightly longer than he did with Xirak, but stepped back again and observed them both. "I'm not going to let you two leave again, if you keep coming back after so long and in such bad shape. You've missed a lot while you were gone. A lot." As if to display just how much they missed, the Knight slunk away from the two as he spoke over to a playpen that had been set up near the end of the sofa.

Within were three babies. Two were obviously smaller and younger than the third, each with a tuft of dark hair, one slightly blue and the other slightly brown. The bluer, the girl, one had long, thin pointed ears that were flopped in half, unable to hold themselves up. The browner, the boy, were also pointed, but smaller and more human shaped, also flopped over. The third was a baby girl only a few months older and not much larger, with bright blue hair, streaked with white.

Xiron picked up the two similar ones and held one in each arm as he turned back to them. "But you have to start talking about what happened first."
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Xiraks nostrils flare a bit as she picks up the babies' scent and lets out a small pur, only to have it cut short as she recalls the time spent away.
"where to begin...some parts are a little fuzzy so bear with me. When I left I was going on a journey to strengthen myself because we had just been through the whole episode with mesa losing her heart and fighting sari and stuff. I went around to other new worlds that i had heard of only in hushed whispers by fires and in bars. Naturally i did a little excavating on the side. It was going pretty well, with mesa as my sidekick we singlehandedly cleansed a few forgotten worlds completelty of heartless. Then we came upon this world that by the looks of it contained only one building, a research laboratory. As well as giant electric fences set up in different parts of the world. it was heavily grown over with jungle lifew and clearly abandoned for at least twenty years. it had a scent of lingering nobody so i am guessing it used to be some sort of testing facility for a group of nobodies, maybe even vexen himself or a follower of his. anyway, We explored the facility and went down to the lower levels where we uncoverd an underground compound so vast it was like another world. we realized the place was set up like an arena, what we didnt know was that we were the chalengers. Suddenly we heard a crash followed by a gutteral roar that sent shivers down my spine."
"mine too" says mesa, rubbing her arms and abesntly tapping her prosthetic foot.

"Anyway, we saw a shadow lurking at the edges of the room and knew something was off. Then like lightning it struck and we were both knocked sensles. I saw it coming towards us and with horror i saw that it was some sort of experiment gone wrong...or right i still dont know...But it looked like a heartless that was crossed with the DNA of some giant reptile..a Dinosaur i beleive they are called. This one looked carnivorus and it was hungrey. It darted towards mesa and grabbed her leg, picking her up and shaking her like a doll. I snaped and charged towards it shifting into the form of my lioness and mauling it. The creature let her go and turn on me, grabbing my arm and crushing it in its jaws. reduced to three legs i shifted back and summoned my whip. we went at it for a while, both evenly matched while mesa regained consciousness. She let out a cry as she got feeling beck in her leg, which drew my attention. distracted the heartless thing leaped on my back and started maiming my spine with claws and teeth, its weight snapped something in my spine and...the next thing i remember is waking up in Cids house..."

Mesa filles up the blank spots as she tapes her foot still.
"After mom passed out i managed to get to my feet and andrenaline did the rest. I charged at the thing knocking it off her then I jumped on its back and grabbed its head. Then I summoned the powers that are inside me and using the combined elements of both my parents I tore its head apart atom by atom then opend the earth and buryed its body further and further until hit hit the core of thet world were it burned in the light. Then I got mom and got out of there porting to radiant garden where I knew mom had friends. I wasnt strong enough to get home after that so i was left to the mercy of whomeverwalked by. Luckly it was a man xi knew. OR rather someone related to him. said his dad was Cid and took us to him. I dont remember much except for an old guy yelling about what the hell happened and and then i kept falling in and out of consciousness but I knew we were safe so I fell asleep. When I awoke we were both like we are now. We spent a few months learning how to use our new bodies and finally we were strong enough to leave. So we came here. after fightring some heartless on different worlds on the way here of course. and thats pretty much it.''
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Xiron gave them each a disapproving look. "You two couldn't have come back here first at least when you've gotten used to things, if not as soon as you were healed? We do worry about you guys here, you know." He sighed and looked down at the babies: the boy had put his tiny hand on the Knight's scruffy cheek, and the girl sat comfortably gumming the ends of his hair. He bounced them in his arms shortly before looking back up.

"I am serious though. We have the Training Room if you needed to build yourself up so badly. What if you had gotten killed? We might never have known. You'd just never come back..." He sighed again. "Anyway, while I devise a way to chain you two to your beds, meet the new additions to the family. You haven't even been around since we found out Jinx had twins, have you? Well, this is Tustin," he said as he held up the boy, "and this is our daughter, Marya," as he held up the girl.

"When did you leave anyway? I lost track of what you've missed." He thrust his arms somewhat forward, offering the babies to their aunt and half-sister.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Xirak took the little girl from xiron and wiggled her ears at the little tyke causing Marya to giggle and swipe at them. Mesa took the little boy and grined at him.

"I...cannot remember how long we have been away. but it was shortly after mesa lost her heart and a few weeksa after shade died" said Xirak.

"hmm about seven or eight months maybe? possibly even a year." replied mesa thoughtfully as tustin tried to climb up her face.

Xirak looked down at the cute little girl Marya and a sad look crossed her face for an instant.
"we've missed enough to get left behind...somethings different about this place. I cant sense any of my security systems anymore...Did the tower get zapped by a lot of lightning or something? maybe the systems are just fried...no its something else. Whats happened here while we were gone?" Askes Xirak anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm

"It hasn't been a year yet, because you came back for a few days after Jinx learned she was pregnant," he said, watching Marya reach up to try to ensnare one of Xirak's ears in her tiny grip. "And, about the Tower," he continued, pausing, "it collapsed a couple months ago. We had to rebuild it. And your areas below the tower still haven't been repaired, except the doors."

Tustin put his hands on Mesa's cheeks and looked her for a while in the eyes, memorizing them, while Marya shook a small silver spoon at Xirak in frustration after failing to grab her ear, hitting her on the cheek.

Xiron reached back into the playpen and took out the third child. "That was the biggest thing you've missed. Though I tried to save as much as I could. Most of your books survived, if not in the best shape. You'll have to get some new furniture though." He smiled weakly at the other baby.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:52 am

"wow theres a whole herd of babies here. so the tower collapsed? well I'm glad evereyones safe and stuff. But a buildings just a building. as long as the people are safe I;m happy" said mesa happily while looking at tustin still.
" I've never had a brother before. Youre a cutie" she said to tustin.

"...I'm sorry we havent been here to help...I..I should have been here when you needed help. I'll get on fixing the underground and putting the security back up. I'll make amends for not being here." Said xirak saddly as she raised her eyebrow at marya who had hit her with a spoon. "my you are cute. and so much like your mother already.speaking of, Xiron how is Jinky? " asked xirak thinking of how she should have been with her best friend and pretty much adopted sister.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:11 pm

"No, don't rush, Xixi, its alright. We've been more worried about you two being alright than being around to help us. We managed just fine," He said, "And Jinxy's doing alright. Going in and out of stress, but for the most part fine."

The twins made small baby noises in response to their compliments.

"Let's see, what else is there to tell you...This is Addie. I don't know if you remember Lyx, but this is her daughter. She disappeared a bit ago, and Jinx decided to take her in. Raxen...wow, you've missed a lot about Raxen. He and Mia fought for a while, then got back together. Then argued. Then got back together. There was a while where we weren't sure what their status was. Somewhere in the middle of it all, Rax got her pregnant, and her daughter showed up a while ago, and she's been staying here ever since, though Mia's gone again. Raxen's new girlfriend, Xik, is pregnant now, too. As is Rix...you haven't met Rix. Rix is basically another Jinx, you'll like her. And she's also carrying Jinx's baby, because Jinx likes to do stuff like that..."

He sighed, shaking his head for a moment. "We've had a lot of new members join since you were here last, Xabel faked his death, but has been in touch with Jinx. Xejan had to go back to his homeworld to help his brother...Not really sure where Annex went, but he hasn't been around in a few months..." He bounced Addie, still trying to get used to her weight.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Xirak wilted when xiron spoke of Xejan. she listened to everything that happened while she was gone and felt bad but was determined to help out.

"so Xejans gone? well...well I'm sure hes happier where he is....um. yeah. I..." Xirak lets out a heavy sigh."Idont know what to do. I barley feel like I belong here anympre. Ive missed so much it hurts."
xirak wondered a little away from xiron still holding marya and wanders into the kitchen looking thoughtfull.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Xiron watched Xirak wander off, a little sadly, but turned and smiled warmly to his daughter, moving some hair out of her face. "It's good to have you two back. We were really worried about you." He kissed her forehead, having to lean up a little due to their similarity in height, then looked back toward the kitchen and Xirak. "Your mum is going to be alright isn't she? I knew she wasn't going to be very happy about Xejan...maybe I shouldn't have said anything yet..." He sighed and bounced Addie a little more.

Marya seemed unaware of Xirak's melancholy and simply attempted to crawl up to her shoulder to get a better reach at her ears. Tustin seemed quite content simply chewing on Mesa's shirt.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Mesa watched her mother walk away and felt worried. She smiled back at her dad and said,
" maybe..I don't know if she will be okay. She really liked him but they were drifting apart. I think she just needs space. But she really likes moms baby I can tell. you can tell her moods now because of her new tail. when it twitches thats bad. but now its swaying gently so shes kinda happy....Sorry for worrying you dad. We just needed to leave. I'm still trying to find my place. Technically I still dont belong anywhere. I'm not even a member of the organization. I think I'll stay that way though. I like being a rogue. Only the people tie me down here not the obligations." she smiles warmly and looked down thoughtfully at the little baby drooling on her shirt.
"dad...can I help take care of these guys too? I don't know if I know how to be a sister but I'd like to try." a sad sad look crossed her face. There was more she wanted to ask but she felt stupid for thinking it. no he probably loves his real kids as much as me..I dont need to ask. I just hope I'm right. I know Xi misses her somebody baby and shed wishes I still had my heart but she loves me...Right? can she even love? can I? I kinda liked annex I wonder where she is.... mesa continued her internal battle with herself for a minute until she heard a sound that sent her blood running cold and had her dash to a window, looking out with wide eyes. the baby in her arms was not impressed by being moved so fast but he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:18 pm

"Of course you can help take care of them, you are part of-" Xiron began, but stopped as Mesa ran to the window. He jogged after her confused, "What is it, dear?" He peered over her shoulder out the window, trying to see what caused her to rush over so suddenly.

Tustin too looked up and out the window, though only saw the occassional raindrops hit and slide down the pane.
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:26 am

"i thought I heard...um. nevermind. Its nothing more than a mongrel loose in the city. " says mesa with bit of contempt in her voice. She turned her back to the window at looked at xiron as if she wanted to ask something.
"dad, have you heard anything from my heartless? has it caused trouble or anything?"

Xirak walked into the kitchen and, after shifting marya to one arm, strolled to a wall and placed her mechanical hand upon it and little wires came out of her fingertips and into the wall. her artificial eye darted around seeing an internal screen.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Xiron continued looking out the window for a moment before turning back to Mesa. "No, I can't say I have. But I also can't say I've been looking as much as I used to lately. The last few months have been stressful enough, she didn't really cross my mind." He shifted Addie again and rubbed her hair with his free hand. "You're alright too? You both seem a little out of sorts. Not that it's really surprising...but you are alright?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:58 am

Mesa smiled at xiron.
"yeah I'm fine." She lookes down at her bare feet and wiggles her real and artificial toes.
"I'm still me, just a little bit....harder, i guess. I'm okay. I'm more worried about mom. Both of them...ones a little distant and I know my jinxys probably been worried about me." She lets out a sigh. "I'm glad to be home anyways". She cuddles her little brother a little closer and smacks a kiss on his forhead.
Back to top Go down
Lord Knight Xiron
Admin
Lord Knight Xiron

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Xiron hugged both his children quickly and turned to look over at Xirak. "Jinxy's fine. I'm sure she'll be ecstatic to see you two. Let's go see if we can make your mum feel a little more at home, eh?" He led her back through the room and over to the kitchen. "We can find you two something to eat, too. It's been a while since you got Jinx's cooking." He stopped at the pen and set Addie back down, whispering to her a moment, before going over.

Once in the kitchen, he reached up to gently lay a hand on Xi's shoulder. "You want anything to eat, Xixi?"
Back to top Go down
xirak
Recruit
xirak

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:45 pm

"mmkay" Mesa folloes xiron into the kitchen and gives xixi a curious look as she sees her at the wall.

Xirak binked for a minute and stepped away from the wall.
"mmm? oh um yes I would like some food please" She smiled istractedly and blinked again to make sure her progress was saved. She shifted marya in her arms and looked at xiron blankly.
"ummm i eat a bit of aspecialty diet now...I think I can find the right stuff. um. i think ill just eat soup. vegetable beef soup. " she grabbed a can of soup and heated it up then when it was in a bowl took out a vial of light blue liquid and poured it in her soup. then she sat down and started eatingwhile mesa took the babies and put them with addie. then mesa made sammich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Anyone?   RP Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Anyone?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memories Skyscraper :: SkyScraper :: Main Area-
Jump to: